TALKSHOW: TEST LINE – BOOKING – PRICE IN INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION
The Covid-19 epidemic outbreak forcing all practical study plans and field trips of students to be halted. The actual demand of learning and practicing the profession is still increasing whilst the implementation of “Practical Professional Training” courses obstacle brought by the epidemic.
“Standing with Students to overcome the pandemic” is a project in cooperation with the University of Transport in the series of events to celebrate 10 YEARS OF CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF TANCANG – STC. Through this diverse and interesting topics associating with practical operations projects, TanCang – STC wishes to provide knowledge that students can serve their own work.
The “TEST LINE – BOOKING – PRICE IN INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION” Talkshow participated honor experienced guests. In the event, students are disseminated useful information:
- Overview of Ship Booking Services and relevant costs
- Details of booking steps at the Enterprise
- The real set of documents in the process of Ship Booking
Students have a chance to receive the very useful and appropriate scholarships when participating in the event, such as:
- 2 full scholarships for the 2 best academic performance students
- 3 scholarships for mini games online courses: “good game – win gift”
- 10 scholarships of 30% tuition fees in an online courses at TanCang – STC.